Friday, January 27, 2017

REAL BRIDE: Kailey

Gunnar & Kailey Lovecamp

4.23.2016


From a food truck to a killer dance party, real Something White bride Kailey's vintage and rustic wedding was a blast! After searching through countless dresses for her big day, she fell in love with a stunning Ellis Bridals sheath style dress, perfect for the bride who's looking to be equal parts modern and vintage. From the illusion neckline to the keyhole back, Kailey was able to say YES to her dream man in her dream dress!




What made you decide to get married on April 23rd? 

We actually didn't want to get married in the Spring! I really wanted to be married in the Summer, but I truly fell in love with our venue at Eighteen Ninety and that was the only date they had available. I was so nervous that it would be rainy and cold in April, but it ended up being 80 degrees and sunny!




Did you have a certain theme you wanted to incorporate for your big day?


We had a vintage and rustic theme. We are both extremely outdoorsy people, so we wanted the rustic aspect. Over time, and as we continued to plan, I realized I also really loved the look of vintage and lace... so we added those aspects to the rustic theme!









Where did you draw your wedding day inspiration and ideas from?


Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest. I'm sure that is the answer of every bride now-a-days! But, I can't lie! I had my wedding planned on my Pinterest board down to the every detail! I started planning the day after Gunnar proposed! My sisters and mom couldn't wait either, so we got to work as soon as we could!





What was your favorite moment from the day?


Seeing Gunnar for the first time. We met secretly on the side of the house. Nicole, our photographer, had us reach our, grab each other's hands, and then she told us to look. We both cried like babies! I will never, ever, forget that moment.





What advice would you give to other brides?

Try on the dress you don't think you'd ever pick. That's what I did and I ended up choosing it! Don't sweat the little stuff because at the end of the day you are marrying the man of your dreams. Lastly, laugh it off when things don't go as planned. This day will only come once in your life, so enjoy the little things about it!








Cheers to Mr. and Mrs. Lovecamp in this newest adventure of marriage! 
Thanks for being a part of the Something White Bridal Boutique family!




Bridal Look:
Gown | Ellis Bridals
Accessories |  Kohl's 
Alterations |  Sew Sweet Alterations
Hair | Caitlin West & Joey Figeuiredo

Wedding Professionals:
Ceremony/Reception Venue | Eighteen Ninety Event Space
Photography | Nicole Bissey Photography
Florist Bea's Flowers
Rentals Colana Events
Bridesmaid Dress | David's Bridal
Menswear | Men's Warehouse
Cake | Pam Eason
Catering Blue Moose Food Truck

No comments:

Post a Comment